Friday, July 16, 2010

AbbyDay - I am the Queen of the Spinach

I am sure you were all mildly amused by Pricilla's silly song on Monday about our spinach treat.
Pffft!
I take my spinach eating very seriously.
After all, the male person works hard in his garden so I think the least we can do is eat every last bit of treat we get.

I showed my two boys the best way to dig in and find the tastiest morsels. Little Marion looked on as well.




Mmmm, I am, of course and expert eater. You can tell by my shiny coat.
I really know how to enjoy a special treat when it is given to me. Even if my kid tries to steal it from me!



Thanks, male person! We enjoyed the fruits, erm vegetables of your gardening.



Oh, and erm, publicist. Thanks to you too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin