Thursday, July 15, 2010

Silly Lew! He Thinks He's a Big Boy

I haven't shown you a movie for a while so I thought it was time.
This movie will show you what I have to put up with around this Farm!
Little Lew seems to forget he is just a kid.
He seems to forget he has been, erm fixed.

He has been making advances!
That is right!
He is flirting with me.
WITH ME!

My studmuffin isn't happy. You can hear him in the background.










Can you believe this silly kid?
I cannot.
You can tell by the look on my face.
I tried to let him down easy but he just look shocked.

Silly Lew!

I want to remind you that today is THE LAST DAY to enter the giveaway that the publicist is having on her blog for the giveaway for the $60.00 Gift Card to CSNStores.com

You will recall that I did a review for CSNStores.com and I think I did a wonderful job. I am their only ReviewGoat and I am quite proud of that fact! 


So head on over and ENTER. You might just win!



Tomorrow: It's AbbyDay

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin