Saturday, February 27, 2010

Goat Olympics Round Up

It is that time when the Goat Olympics must come to an end.
I know.
It is sad but we can't stay in competition form all the time. It would just be too hard. 
A goat has to have SOME time off.
It was a good year for The Happy Goats.

Abby took the gold in Field Lounging. I think it was her smile that took her over the top in the points.



Mallory and Matthew took the silver in Synchronized Dirt Eating. They were beaten out by a team from another Farm. But Matthew is young and he will learn.



I of course won gold in Basking. I have been basking for years and no one can out bask me.
Don't even try....



Tomorrow we will have the closing ceremonies and I will hopefully have the goat dance of joy for you.
Keep your hooves crossed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin