Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Love of My Life Goes for a Graze

My little studmuffin had a lucky day yesterday. The publicist let him out of his pen. Since we are all now (hopefully) pregnant we aren't paying much attention to him. I know this sounds cruel - it doesn't mean I don't love my Luke, I just don't want to spend a lot of time with him right now. Neither do the the other does. But this is good for him because it means he can roam around a bit.




He enjoyed checking out the yard again. It's been a while since he saw the river.





He even did some "yard clean up" for the male person. He ate the dead pine needles!


 

He did stop by and try to chat up us does but we were no where to be found.




Then he started to run up the drive way.



 Where was he going? Don't go far my love.
You will find out on Tuesday.


Tomorrow:  Sunday Movies with the Happy Goats

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin