Tuesday, December 1, 2009

On The Hunt for Bark

Ooooh, we were lucky goats! The publicist let us run around a bit before we went into our pen the other day and we all went running to munch on the bark of the trees. I hope Julia doesn't get too mad at us but the bark just tastes so good it's hard for us to resist.

Jillian must have REALLY been hungry because it looks like she is trying to climb the tree, doesn't it?




She was munching away. Mmmmm, bark.




Abigail chose another tree; this way she could have both bark AND pine needles. Now that is smart tree picking if you ask me.




She dove right in for tasty nibble. I was jealous, I will tell you that.




After we had our fill of trees we were trying to decide where to go next. I had my idea and Jillian had hers. We disagreed!




Who do you think won?

You will have to wait until Thursday to find out!


Tomorrow:  Wordless Wednesday

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin