Saturday, August 1, 2009

Gimme, Gimme, Gimme Some Apple!


I think it is pretty well known by now that we goats LOVE to eat. There are some things we love better than others. Grain for one, apples for another. I, personally loves me some apples! The publicist is so nice to us here on the Farm - we get apples EVERY NIGHT. I don't know any other Farm where the goats get apples every night. I get so excited about apples. You can see the publicist teasing me a little bit here



But it is worth it because I gots me some apple.


I mean look at my face. Can you tell how much I loooooove that apple?


Gimme, gimme, gimme some apple!


I guess I have a one track goat mind, huh?

Tune in tomorrow for Ultimate Spool Supremacy - The Kids Battle, Part I

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin