Friday, July 31, 2009

AbbyDay -Am I Bringing Harry up to be a VAMPIRE?

What's that you say? How can a little goat be a vampire?

Wellllll, he is a little nibbler and not just on his hay, grain and tasty greens. You will recall the time Harry and I were playing and he suddenly decided my horns were something he should bite, don't you?





It took me several tries to get him to stop chewing on me! You can clearly see me bleating at him in this photo.






Well now he has started chewing on other goats! The publicist came into the barn one morning and there he was chewing on Pricilla's ear.





She was not very happy about it but I have to admit I thought it was pretty funny.




I have no idea why Harry would nibble on Pricilla's ear! I didn't tell him to. If I told him anything it would be to butt her, not nibble on her. I am all about butting. What? It gets the job done.

I will of course, end today's post with a photo of ME because I am the best looking goat on this Farm. Even though my kid is cute I am cuter!



Be sure to come back tomorrow...ha ha. I am not going to tell you why you should come back you should do it because Abby says so!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin