Friday, July 24, 2009

AbbyDay - I Love My Life




It's Friday so it's me, Abby. I want to say that I LOVE my life here on the Farm. I mean what is there not to love? I have a beautiful view when I go grazing...


I have lots of great grass and tasty weeds to eat. If you ask me there is not much better than grass and tasty weeds; except for grain! In the immortal words of Daisy the Curly Cat - nom, nom, nom. She is one smart cat! I am not like Pricilla, I don't butt cats. Much.



I get to eat lots of delicious minerals. Mmmmmm! I love minerals. I am teaching Harry to love them too.



I do get grain, of course, but not too much.
I even get to hop on the hay pile now and then - just don't tell the publicist!



And the other day I introduced Harry to the wood pile. You remember how much we all love the wood pile around here.



You will learn of Harry's fun in wood pile tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin