Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Big Boys

I can't forget to post every now and then about the big boys on the Farm; Luke and Michael. We don't want them feeling left out now, do we? I realize they are not as cute as Kevin the goat but they are good looking bucks if I do say so myself. Michael, after all is my kid and Luke is Kevin's daddy. So I thought today I would give you all a chuckle by showing the big boys doing something big boys do called flemming. Now we does find this very attractive but most humans I have encountered think it's pretty silly. When a buck wants to let a doe know how he feels about her he will curl his lips as part of the flirting stage. Here is Michael showing off his flemming style...



Isn't he just the handsomest?




Here he is really giving it some uhm, effort?




Michael gets a bit confused sometimes and will do this at the publicist. He is a silly goat!

She has the male person.

Now with Luke it is a little harder to see since his cute little goat face is all black but look closely and you can see his flemming style.



Here is a front view. Woo hoo...come to 'Cilla!



I really should be a more controlled goat, but hey, he's cute!
So who do you think is better? I know you are humans but you must have an opinion of SOME sort...

Starting on Monday I will have my first Goatucation post. It will take the place of AbbyDay since Abby is on her maternity leave. I have the topic of my first post thanks to Daisy the Curly Cat. She is a smart and curious cat, as well as curly! Any one else who has any questions, just ask!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin