Saturday, May 9, 2009

And So We Hop Some More....

Hop, hop, hop.

I perhaps should have named him Hoppy instead of Kevin. Hop, hop, hop. That is all the boy does. He hops on me. He hops on the publicist. If it is there, he hops on it. Yesterday he was hopping on the hay feeder in the goat house. He hopped right up and fell asleep in the hay.

Hop, hop, hop.


He has succeeded in hopping on top of me. He stands there on my back as if I am his horse. I am not a horse, I am a goat. The publicist hasn't gotten a great photo yet, but I am sure she will.



Hop, hop, hop.

Then there is the pile of plywood the male person has stacked against the barn. He is going to use it to build the chicken tractors. You guessed it; Kevin had to hop on it. Hop, hop, hop. It didn't matter that the stack was 4 feet high. Oh, no! That didn't stop my hoppin' kid! Up he hopped.




Down he hopped.





Up he hopped.




You get the picture.




He even dared Jillian and Mallory to hop up there. That did not go so well. They are much bigger goats.


See his little head there egging them on?


Now everyday when we either enter or exit the barn - hop, hop, hop.



I guess it is better than hopping on me.


Tomorrow you will get to learn what he was watching on this last hop up the plywood.


Hop, hop hop.


Now it is your turn to hop on the newsletter, heh heh. Remember, all who sign up through May 16th will be eligible to enter into the drawing for THREE BARS of my rich soap. That's something to hop about....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin