Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Walk in the Sun, A Munch on a Tree

Today was a beautiful day so the publicist decided to take me out for a walk. Oh , Abby came too. We went up past the barn and over to the big lot next door. There are some open areas and lots of trees. Mmmmm, trees are good for so many things.








I can scratch my head.















I can try and climb the tree for an even better scratch.
















Abby likes to eat the bark.














It was a fun way to spend a day in the sun. After the walk I went back into my pen and stood in my favorite place - right next to my goat house where I could soak up more of that warm, warm sun.









This is one of my favorite ways to spend a day; a nice walk, a little munch and a lot of sun. What could be better?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin