Monday, January 19, 2009

I Am Not Fat - I Am Pregnant!


I know I should not have to bring this up, but I am a famous spokesgoat and need to look my best at all times. I never know when I will have a media appointment and then there are always those pesky paparazzi. You never know where they will pop up. Last summer I found one hiding in the corn stalks! A goat has no privacy!

I have announced my pregnancy so it should be no surprise that I am gaining weight but the tabloid press can be so nasty. All this talk about "Piggy Pricilla" and "Greedy Grain Gorging Goat" can really get to a doe. I NEED to gain a certain amount of weight to give birth to healthy kids. I think I look wonderful in this condition. So I am asking the press to back off - or I will be forced to butt!


My publicist did not approve that last statement, but I am hormonal....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin