Saturday, January 17, 2015

My Favorite Post - What is The Maaaaa of Pricilla

For my final post I bring you my favorite post of all. It came about when my Aunt Nora was upset one day. So I ruminated and ruminated and came up with my philosophy which is The Maaaaa of Pricilla.  This  post will stay up so that anyone who comes to visit my blog in the future will see it.

I again than everyone who came to visit to read my maaaas and to leave comments. I hope my little world brought you some smiles. I will show up on the publicist's blog now and again so I'm not disappearing. I hope I will see you all over there.

This is my philosophy which is The Maaaaa of Pricilla. I thought I would share it with all of you.


Only work with people you like; butt the others out of your life.


Play like a kid; hop, leap and frolic.






Eat what you love; burp with abandon.


 Bask in the sun; this is why we have the sun.





Love your herd; they have your back.

 I hope you enjoyed this - I try and live by it everyday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin