Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I am Retiring

It's true.
I would not lie.
I am an old goat.
I am tired.
I have been writing this blog since 2009 and I think I have maaaaaed all I have to maaa.


The publicist is tired too.
It is hard for her to manage two blogs.

This does not mean that you won't be able to see us goats.
The publicist is going to post about us on HER blog on a regular basis.
The Farm cats too.
She hopes you will go over to it and visit.
She will also be showing photos on her facebook page so you can follow there to see what we are up too.

For the rest of this week I will be posting my favorite posts from the last years.
I can't tell you how honored I have been that you have all come to read what this little goat has had to maaaaaa. It warms my heart.

Know that I have enjoyed sharing my life and the antics of the goats and Farm cats with all of you.
The blog will remain up if you want to come and look through the old posts. At least for a while.

And always remember The Maaaaaa of Pricilla. It's very good advice if I do maaaaa so myself

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin