Monday, December 22, 2014

We Got A Special Present

We did - well, I did anyway.
Would you like to see what it is?


Can you guess?
It's very special and I can't believe she sent it to me,
It smells so very STUNNING.


Can you guess now?
Yes, that is right - Stunning Keisha sent me some of her furs!
With a card.
JUST FOR ME!


Uh-oh.
This cannot be good.
They are for me - not you Sherpa.
Go AWAY!


*sigh*
They were mine.
The publicist told me I had to share.
I do not understand why.


They were obviously for me.
What could CK see in that big orange lump?


I am far more handsome.
I can feed her - I catch gophers.
I would even give her the brains.



Oh well.
Thank you Cathy Keisha for the card and the furs.
I will cherish them always.
As soon as I get them back from Sherpa.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin