Friday, August 30, 2013

Farm Cat Friday - Winnie's Wish Summer FUNdraiser

The Farm cats got something in the mail the other day.
I love to eat get mail.
What? You don't believe me?


See?
It is addressed to the Farm cats!
I would not lie!
I am an honest goat.

Would you like to know what was inside?


Toys!
Toys filled with silverine for the Farm cats.
They came from the Winnie's Wish FUNdraiser.

The Farm cats had never had silverine before.
They went a little crazy.
The publicist cannot find the toys any more.

She asked Sherpa if he had seen them.


He was all, who me?


I don't know nothin' bout no toys!
I'm tired - leave me be.
Yo!


How could you accuse this sweet face of such treachery?


If I knew where Harry's toy was I'd meow about it to you.
What do you mean I am being sly?


All Harry is going to do is sleep anyway.
It's all he ever does in the yurt.


OK - you are right.
He does look more peaceful with his toy.


But I don't know ANYTHING about the other three.....


Winnie's Wish Summer FUNdraiser raises money to help raise money for the kitties in Winnie's Cathouse. You can learn all about it by clicking on the link or the photo. The Farm cats were glad to help!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin