Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Triplets Come Down to the Goatpen

It was a lovely day yesterday so the publicist decided that Abby  could come out of the barn. The male person had done a lot of hard work over the weekend and now we have TWO doe pens!

It's true!
I would not lie to you.

So this lets Abby and her kids be in one pen and Thelma, Louise and me be in the other pen. This way the publicist does not have to worry about one of us trampling one of the babies. They are so very small.




If you cannot see the movie you can view it on YouTube HERE

As you can see the babies are doing what babies do - learning to run and jump and go splat. I think the little one is trying to learn to do somersaults but I could be wrong.
What do you think?

I am sure we are all going to be entertained by these three for a long time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin