Monday, February 11, 2013

War - Continued

As I left you on Saturday I was showing you how those boys, Bruce and Clarence were fighting over their goat house.

Silly boys!
I guess they just have to practice their fighting skills somehow!
It was quite the battle.


Clarence held the territory first.
And he looked quite comfortable up there, don't you think?


But Bruce had other ideas!
He went over to discuss this with Clarence.


That's when it all went to pot.
It seems Bruce wanted to sit up there too.
Would there be room?
Would they share nicely?


What do YOU think?
It was QUITE the battle.


I think little Bruce had a head up on things.
Don't you?


He was determined to claim the top of the goathouse!



SUCCESS!
But do you think he was able to bask in the win?


If you did, you do not know buck goats!
Silly goats!


It started ALL OVER AGAIN!
They played like this all day long.
I guess they are just having buck boy fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin