Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sarah Remembers Jim the Goat

Maaa maaa everyone - Sarah the goat here to reminisce about my kid, Jim the goat. I was sorry to see him leave the Farm but I knew it was coming.

He was a baaaad little guy, wasn't he?
Always butting and biting the publicist
Hee hee.


I thought he was the cutest little kid when he was born.
Of course I think that about all of my kids.
Of course they ARE!


He grew fast and he loved to hop and jump. He especially loved his log in the goat pen.
He was jumping on it and on, ahem....


other things in short order.
He was a BIG eater.


Of BIG things.
Inappropriate things.


But he was cute!
I will miss him and all of the rest of us will miss him too.
Now we look forward instead of past.
Forward to little Louise the goat's kid due the end of this month.

I'm just glad that I am not the one having the kid!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin