Friday, August 17, 2012

Farm Cat Friday - Post Redux: Meet Harry the Farm Kitten

The publicist is not feeling well so for today's Farm Cat Friday I bring you and oldie but a goodie - the post where we introduced Harry the Farm cat. It made the publicist smile to see his little kitten face again. I hope it does the same for all of you.....

I am so happy to be back blogging.
I needed my maternity leave but the twins are big enough now and it was time I got back to work.
I don't want that Pricilla to have all the glory.

In fact, I Abby, get to introduce you to the new Farm kitten!
Isn't that exciting.
Pfffft to Pricilla!

Meet Harry.



Isn't he cute? I like him because he is black and white just like ME!
He is getting settled in to the Farm.
Sherpa is eating cleaning him.




They have been playing together.
It's hard to remember that Sherpa was once that small.





They like to wrestle together



But then they both fall asleep.





They are both very sweet kitties.
I hope you enjoyed meeting Harry the kitten.
He is named after the publicist's daddy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin