Friday, July 27, 2012

Farm Cat Friday - Sherpa, Sherpa, Sherpa

Today it's all about Sherpa.
He was a bit put out that last week Harry got all of the blog attention.
Silly Sherpa.
Everyone love you even if you are not on the blog!




How could they not love that sweet, orange face?
I know you make the publicist smile.




But I think that is because of the way you sleep.
How in the world is this comfortable?
You look like a catzel!




Your face is all mushed up in the corner.
Can you breathe?




I guess you can because you rolled over and grabbed your catnip heart from Sparkle.
You love that heart!
I've seen you get very erm, aggrieved when somecat tries to play with it!




But I know you are happiest out in the sun, soaking up the warm rays.
I don't blame you there!
Basking is what a goat does best.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin