Monday, May 14, 2012

Meet My Friends Monday - Nanny Goats in Panties

It's time to meet another one of my friends! This friend has a very funny blog. It has a very funny name - Nanny Goats in Panties.




My friend's name is Margaret, not Nanny Goats - just so you know.
Margaret is famous!
It's true!
She has written a book.
It's called Sticky Readers: How to Attract a Loyal Blog Audience by Writing More Better






I have not read this book because I cannot read.
If you want to know where you can buy this rather tasty looking book you can click HERE.
There is also a Sticky Readers blog (and you can find Sticky Readers on Facebook) where Margaret gives good advice. Perhaps I should read it so MY blog is more better.
What do you think?


But back to Nanny Goats in Panties.
I personally have never worn panties even though I AM a nanny goat.
I don't see the need.
But Margaret's blog is very funny.
That is because she is a HUMOR WRITER.
So she writes funny.
She also has a regular column called Goat Thing of the Day. Right now our very own Flash the goat is starring in this very special post.
It's 'cause he is cute. And a goat.


Margaret also posts goat recipes but I don't want to maaaa about that.
You can look if you want, but I am not a goat for eating I am a goat for entertaining you and introducing you to my friends.
Like Margaret.


I hope all of you mothers out there had a very nice Mother's Day yesterday.
I had a lovely day of basking in the sun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin