Monday, March 19, 2012

Meet My Friends Monday - Cube and Lola

I would like you to meet some more of my goat friends today. They live in TEXAS. 
I understand that everything is bigger in TEXAS.
I wonder if the apples are bigger there.
If that is true I want to move!


This is Cube




and this is Lola.




Cube just had twins.




Aren't they cute? They are named Betty and Boop
heh


Cube and Lola's publicist has a blog called TEXAN and she writes about her big garden.
Mmmm, garden. I can't wait for the garden to start growing in these parts.
I digress.




If you will recall, Texan made the very cute goat coats that the kids wear around here when it is a bit chilly. The publicist might just have to pull them out when Sarah has her kid(s) the way the weather has been lately.


She has also just opened a brand new shop on etsy called My Suite Retreat! If you go and visit you will see very well made aprons, zippered bags and organizers for your knitting needles or crochet hooks. The publicist says that Texan is an excellent seamstress. She has made several things for her and she LOVES them. 


She especially loves this chicken apron.




She might just let the male person know that.
Loudly.


So go and check out Texan's blog and her shop and say "maaaaa" from me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin