Tuesday, December 20, 2011

AbbyDay: Christmaaaa Caroling with Abby

It's AbbyDay the best day of the week! I am the best Christmaaa caroler on the Farm. I am bringing you my solo today. I, AbbyGoat do not need back up singers.


I am going to sing The Twelve AbbyDays of Christmaaaa for you. The publicist says I can only do the last verse.
Pfffft!
She says that no one would stay around long enough to go through the whole song. I find that hard to believe but she has me by the tail so here goes...


The Twelve AbbyDays of Christmaaaa
(I think it should be the 365 AbbyDays of the Year!)


On the twelfth day of Christmaaaa I, Abby give to you

Twelve Abbies butting



Eleven Abbies smiling



Ten Abbies a-leaping


Nine Abbies dancing (the goat dance of joy!)



Eight Abbies a-milking



Seven Abbies a-flemming


Six Abbies a-kidding


FIVE GOLDEN ABBYGOATS!!!!



Four times calling, "ABBY!!!"


Three Abby kids


and An AbbyGoat eating up a Pine Tree!* (well spruce but whose looking?)



*with all due respect to the unknown writer

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin