Tuesday, October 25, 2011

AbbyDay - MY Apples. MINE!

It's AbbyDay, the best day of the week. I CANNOT believe the publicist let it slip while she was away. Stupid publicist. I should get TWO days this week because she forgot.


Sarah the goat is really something else!
She thinks she can horn in on MY apples.




Just look at her!
Who does she think she is?




I had to show her who was boss.
As if she shouldn't have know it already.
But she had the nerve to back maaaaa me.
ME! AbbyGoat!


Well!




I gave her a gentle nudge.




But she was determined to eat MY apples.
I can ALMOST understand.
Apples are mighty tasty.


But these are MINE, all MINE!
AbbyGoat does not share!




She eventually got the message....
Aaaah, peace. I can eat my apples in peace.






AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin