Monday, August 22, 2011

All Out Thievery!

It's true!
There are thieves here at the Happy Goats Farm.
Can you believe it?


I know you are thinking who would steal from happy goats?
That would make us UNhappy goats!
And the UNhappy Goats Farm just does not sound like a good place to live.


I would not want to live there.
Would you?
I would think not!


So I think it is time that the publicist and male person do something about the thieves that eat our goat treat!
It is just wrong, wrong, wrong and we goats are not going to take it any more.


I mean, just look at this!




Would YOU put up with a CHICKEN eating YOUR treat?!
Just who do those chickens think they are?
Harumph!


Those treats are for us goats!
You never see us goats eating the chicken's food






Erm.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin