Tuesday, August 2, 2011

AbbyDay: I Get To Announce the New Soap Scent

It's AbbyDay the BEST day of the week!
The publicist says that I, Abbygoat get to tell you all about the new soap in Pricilla's MY shop.
(Since it is AbbyDay it should be MY shop, not Pricilla's)

The publicist created a new scent!
She mixed bing cherry and vanilla and came up with

CHERRY VANILLA!
Isn't she clever?

She has listed several different shapes in Pricilla's MY shop including these pretty plain bars


I like how the colors mix together.
Did you know that when the publicist mixes vanilla oil in Pricilla's MY soap it turns it chocolate brown?

It does!
Isn't that interesting?

She also made A Snack for the Goats in cherry vanilla.


Mmmm, I think I deserve a snack for writing this post.
Don't you think so too?
I think so.

There is also a brand new soap!
It's called My Cousin the Soap.


It's called that because it has a deer on on it and deer are our cousins.
The publicist is sooooo silly.

So why not head over to Pricilla's MY shop and check out the new soaps. You won't be disappointed.

Since it's AbbyDay I am going to give you a discount! It's good on any of Pricilla's MY soaps.
If you type ABBYDAY in at checkout you will get 20% off.
That is because in spite of what somegoats might maaaaa about me I am very nice.

I hope you have a wonderful AbbyDay.
For me EVERY day is AbbyDay!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin