Sunday, February 6, 2011

Freedom! Freedom! At Least for a Little While

The other day the publicist was in the pen bringing us minerals and while all the other goats were trying to trample her to get to them I ran out!


It's true!
She didn't even realize I was gone.
Well, that's not true.
She saw me in the male person's garden.






I was munching on the old plants.






Mmmmm, dried plant.
TASTY!
She told me I had to go back to the doe pen.






I maaaaed NO WAY!
I was free
and I was going to stay that way.






I made a run for it.
I was going to explore!
I went over to the chicken house. It's a good place to find some GRAIN!






Hey rooster! Where's the grain?






I know you have it here somewhere.
But the publicist caught up to me and was trying to herd me back to the pen.


NO! NO! I will not GO!




There is more exploring to do.
I fooled her into thinking I was a good goat but trotting back towards the pen but...






HA!
I went to explore the bits of wood and bark left over from when the male person chopped the wood.






Mmmmm, bark.
TASTY!


I guess I just wanted some snacks.
But by now the publicist caught me around the collar and I was done.
I ended up back in the pen.






Eating minerals like the rest of the does.
Not so bad, I guess.
But my run for freedom was sure fun while it lasted....



LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin