Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sarah is Ready for Her Close Up

The publicist came out to the doe pen to see how we were doing.
Sarah the goat ran up to the gate.
She really loves the publicist.


You see, the publicist bottle fed Sarah and even though I am Sarah's nanny I think she thinks the publicist is her nanny. She follows the publicist around and maaaaas at her. She cuddles up to her when the publicist is around and gets upset when the publicist leaves.


It's rather cute.


The publicist was trying to get pictures of Sarah but she just wanted get close.






So close she fogged up the camera lens!
Silly Sarah!






The publicist didn't care 'cause she loves Sarah too.






She thought the pictures were pretty funny and thought you would too.






Nothing like a little chuckle on a Saturday morning.






Sarah is, indeed, ready for her close up!


I have exciting news! My friend Cheryl is giving away my rich soap on her blog, Books Products and More! You can go HERE to enter. Three lucky winners will win one bar of my soap. How cool is that? So go and check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin