Thursday, December 9, 2010

Snow! Freezing Rain! Sun?!

Today was a very odd day.
We had all kinds of weather.
The sun even came out for a tiny little peak.


When we came out from the barn it was snowing.
Harumph!
I told the publicist I had enough of this snow and she does nothing to fix it.
I think I need a new publicist!


Then later in the day we had freezing rain!
This is even worse than snow if you ask me.
It's rain which you know we goats don't like at all and it's FREEZING.


The publicist came out of the yurt to put us back in the barn.
When she did that I was hiding.






Can you see me?
I was not in my usual place.
I was trying to fool her.






She yelled and yelled.
The other goats started running to go to the barn but this is what I did...






I am a sneaky doe.






I went into my nice little goat house.
It is comfortable in there.
I like it.


But it is lonely without the other goats.
Did I stay or did I go?


Abby will show you tomorrow how it all played out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin