Friday, December 3, 2010

AbbyDay - Nanny Goats in Panties IS GIVING AWAY A GOAT?!

Well, if I'm lucky it will be Pricilla and then I will be SpokesGoat around this Farm.
Ok, Ok, I don't do really mean that.

I love my nanny.
Most of the time.

But it is true.
  
One of my favorite blogs, Nanny Goats in Panties IS giving away a goat but it's not what you think. 

She has teamed up with Hidalgo the great fashion designer and Oxfam to give the gift of a goat to a woman in Africa. 

Goats are fantastic animals you know - we reproduce quickly and provide lots of milk. We also provide the most methane gas into the atmosphere due to how many of us there are on the planet but that is not MY fault. Maybe you did not need to know that....

This is the possible goat you could win to give away:

Click me - you know you want to!


Isn't it cute?

Now YOU WILL NEVER TAKE POSSESSION OF THE GOAT.
The giveaway ends on December 11th and there might even be the prospect of a Nanny Goats in Panties giftie. Remember when the publicist gave away a calendar?

Here is a video showing you all about the uber-famous Hidalgo:



So take my Maaaa for it and head over to Nanny Goats and enter this giveaway.
Also if you have someone to buy a present for and they have EVERYTHING why not give a goat in their name to a family that REALLY needs a goat.

You can check out the entire Oxfam Collection HERE

THAT would make for a very Maaaary Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin