Friday, November 19, 2010

AbbyDay - We Go all Literary Without Eating a Book

It seems that all the goats in the goat blogging world are going literary.
It is true.
They are taking quizzes to determine which Jane Austen heroine they would be.

Now if you ask me all a Jane Austen story is good for is a good munch.
Books are very tasty you know.

But I don't want to be the last goat on this bandwagon so I decided to answer the quiz too.
So did Pricilla.
Pffft!
Of course Pricilla would horn in on MY day.


So here are the results.


Pricilla it seems would be Anne Elliot from Persuasion - which just happens to be the publicist's favorite Austen book. That figures. Pricilla WOULD suck up. This is what it says about her: Let's face it; you're easily persuaded, particularly when friends and relatives try to use "the Elliot way" against you. But this doesn't mean that you don't have conviction. Actually, your sense of duty is overwhelming. And though you won't stick your neck out too often, you have learned to speak up when it counts. To boot, you know how to handle sticky situations. You love deeply and constantly.

I think that says she is a wimp which is true. But she does love the publicist so I will give her that.

I am Anne Elliot!


I would be Marianne Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility. It says: You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.

It knows me well! I had not told anyone about my ability with the pianoforte!


See, that just shows I have more sense than Pricilla.
I knew it!

You can see what heroines my goat friends Millie and Isobelle are by clicking on their names.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin