Monday, July 5, 2010

Lock Up! Happy Goats Farm



Matthew is a very baaaaad goat.
He does not listen to the publicist!
So because of that he has to be put into solitary confinement until he learns.



He does not like this.
But we all have been through this.
Even me, I am ashamed to say.


Matthew keeps trying to eat too much grain.
As you all know too much grain is not good for a goat.
So the publicist is only trying to help Matthew - even if he doesn't understand that.






You can see he is trying his best looks out on her.
But she is going to make sure he learns his lesson.
She does not want anything to happen to him.






So until he pays attention to her...








This is where he will be - Lock up!
Happy Goats Farm.




I hope all of my readers in the US had a very nice 4th of July.
While I understand the barbeques and the parties I will never understand the fireworks.
Ooooh, does all that noise scare this old goat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin