Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is Someone Watching Over Me?

I was out for my graze and as I was enjoying the grass I felt like I was being watched.
It was a very odd feeling.
I thought I would try and see if anyone was spying on me. I tried to look nonchalant - I pretended I was scratching an itch - aren't I a smart doe?



but I didn't see anything.
I went back to my grazing but still felt like I was being watched. Then I thought to look up and what did I see?



Sherpa the Farm Cat and Harry the Farm Kitten sitting in the window!
Spying on me!



Silly kitties!




I think they liked it up there because they stayed in the window for quite some time.






I decided I would sit down and rest and ruminate on this cat spying.






I am not sure this is a good thing.
How would you feel if you were being spied on by these two?






Scary, huh?

Tomorrow:  It's AbbyDay!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin