Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chicken Tales

I am sure you are all wondering about the chicks.
I told you about them a while ago but I have not given you an update in a while.
I have exciting news!
The chicks have gotten big enough to be moved outside to the chicken tractor!



The male person has moved the chicken tractor out of my goat pen.
This makes me very happy.

I think the chicks are very happy too!



Not all of them have figured out how to come out of the little house to the outside world.


But those that do seem to like it outside.
The exotic chick is really showing his colors. The male person and publicist still think he is a dark Brahma.



Aren't the feathers on his feet funny?



Maybe these chicks will be lucky and they will win one of FarmMan's HenPals Nest Boxes from Life on a Southern Farm.  You can try and win one too by clicking the link off to the right. Your chickens will live in style! Well, your hens will anyway. I don't think your roosters will care.

I hope you liked this update on the chicks.
I am just glad they are not in my goat pen.
For that I am doing the goat dance of joy!

Tomorrow:  Wordless Wednesday

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin