Thursday, April 1, 2010

What Happened to Spring?

I am a mad goat!
We are all mad goats!
We woke up yesterday morning and we saw this...


 Yes! Your eyes are not deceiving you. That is SNOW!
Snow on March 31st.
This is wrong!
We could not believe our goat eyes.



Everywhere we looked we saw more snow.


 Even little Matthew was a bit non-plussed 


My studmuffin does not like this kind of weather. He does not like to get snowed on.
He gave the publicist the evil goat eye.

 

I gave my complaints directly to the publicist



She told me there was nothing she could do.
She said she was not in control of the weather.
Then Mallory tried.


 
The publicist said she wasn't very happy about the snow either.
She told us to suck it up.
Can you imagine such a thing?!
Harumph!

Tomorrow: It's AbbyDay

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin