Saturday, April 10, 2010

My New Herd

You read that correctly. I have a new herd.
But don't worry! I am not leaving the Happy Goats Farm.
I would not do that. I love my studmuffin too much to leave.
And the publicist does take very good care of me.


But I am a professional goat.
A SpokesGoat. A blogging goat.
Sometimes I need a place to hang out with my blogging peers.
That is when I go to my other herd.
My herd at Tribal Blogs.


I am sure you noticed the cute little widget on my blog.
With the little stick figure on it? Just like this:

Tribal Blogs




That will take you to the Tribal Blogs Herd Community.

(Although I must admit I do fear that the little guy is going to hunt me. 
Hunt me and eat me. Goats fear spears and the like. 
But so far Jen, the brilliant creator of Tribal blogs has protected me.)

Tribal Blogs is a place for bloggers who actually care about their blogs.
Bloggers who write creative posts and update their blogs on a regular basis. 
It's a place to go and hang out and munch some hay together. 
To discuss ways to support each other and make our blogs better.

There is even a section for bucks where the does can't enter. 
Which is probably good 'cause if you get too many bucks in one place it can get pretty smelly. 
I have heard that the goat gas flies in that forum.


There are non-goat bloggers there too like JD from I Do Things and Daisy the Curly Cat and Cathy from The Junk Drawer and The Small Town Mommy and Emily's role model - Nanny Goats in Panties. Plus lots of other great blogs I'm getting to know.

(Actually it's mostly non-goat blogs I just try to make myself feel like I fit in with the humans and cats.)



I don't spend enough time in there right now because my kid is due any day. 
But I hope to be there more in the future after the kid grows a bit.
It will also be better when the publicist gets her yurt built.
(She's a little cranky right now - don't tell her I said that.)


I want to thank Jen from Redhead Ranting for starting Tribal Blogs.
And for protecting me from the spear throwing tribesman. 
I have fun when I am there.  
So why not head over and check out my new herd. 
If you blog come on! Join the herd Tribe!


Tomorrow:  Sunday Movies with The Happy Goats

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin