Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Movies with the Happy Goats, er Chickens

It's that time again.
Can you believe how quickly the week went?
I can't!
Today I have a special treat for you - bad costumes, lots of feathers and really, really bad hair.
So get ready for

SUNDAY MOVIES WITH THE HAPPY GOATS, ER CHICKENS

Every day there is one chicken that won't leave the barn so the publicist has to carry her down. I think the chickens want our grain bucket. I know those chickens! They just want food.









The publicist apologizes for her bad costume - she says she doesn't dare wear her good clothes out with us goats because we climb on her and chew on her and we get our poop on her. I don't know why she says these things. I have never seen a goat climb on the publicist.


erm.

Tomorrow:  Goatucation

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin