Friday, February 12, 2010

Yay! The Computer is Back

I am a happy goat today! The computer is back and I can again blog for you!
Since it has been a while the publicist said that Abby would just have to wait for her day and that I could post today. I don't think Abby is happy about this but that is the way things go sometimes.

I need to tell you that I was not a good goat today.
No, it's true.
I was a rogue goat. I did my own thing instead of what the publicist wanted me to do.

I am not being milked right now because my kid is due in April and the publicist says I am an old goat and need a rest. 
WELL!
I still think I should have my time on the milking stand! (Don't tell the publicist but I just really want the grain!)



Then when the other does went down to the pen I decided to go over by the pine trees and look around.



I took a little nibble.



I scratched my head. It feels soooooooo good.



I tried to hide behind the tree but I think I am a little big for that. What do you think?



Then I ate some yummy dried pine needles.



It was fun to be a rogue goat.
After that I was a good girl and went to my pen.
A girl's gotta go wild sometime in her life.
Especially considering the coming kid, you know?

I am very glad to be back blogging. Tomorrow you will see Matthew being a bad goat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin