Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sherpa's First Snow

We woke up to snow on New Year's Day - not a lot of snow but enough to cover the ground. We goats have seen snow before - well most of us have. Matthew really hasn't but Sherpa the Farm kitten has never seen snow before!  The publicist thought it would be fun to let him out in the snow to run around for a bit.

She put him down on the ground and he wasn't quite sure what to do.



He looked around.
 




He looked at the publicist.




Then Stinky happened by; she didn't give Sherpa a very friendly greeting did she? 
I think she is sticking out her tongue!




 But Sherpa didn't seem to mind. He was more interested in being outside for the first time. I wonder what he sees...





I think he had fun. I wonder when the publicist is going to bring Sherpa into our pen so we can meet him up close and personal. I think that would be fun!

Tomorrow:  We got a New Year's Treat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin