Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Chickens are WEIRD!

You know that I am forced to share my goat pen with the chickens. Most of the time they really don't bother me. But sometimes they do things that are just too weird.

A couple of weeks ago I saw this




A CHICKEN STOLE A DEAD MOUSE FROM STINKY THE FARM CAT!

How disgusting is that?
What did that chicken think is was going to do with the dead mouse?
I don't even want to think about it.
It was running so fast the male person could hardly get pictures - don't ask. The publicist made him




The chicken finally put it down




Who's chicken legs are that in the background?





Of course!
Blue Guy!
He misses nothing around this Farm.

I think the chickens are weird and nothing is going to change my mind!

Be sure to check out the publicist's blog. Her giveaway for SkinMD Natural Shielding Lotion ends tonight. Soft hands are good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin