Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's TOO Cold!

Brrrrr! It has just been too cold around these parts if you ask me. It has been below zero for the last three days and it is supposed to continue for at least one more day. Plus we had snow today.

I have said it before - I AM AN AFRICAN GOAT. I LIKE IT WARM.

I can handle some cold but this is ridiculous. Our water bucket freezes halfway through the day and the publicist has to replace it. You don't want to know what she has to say about this weather.

Her fingers aren't coming out of her gloves so we have no new photos. I figured I would just share an oldie but a goodie. I hope you forgive me....

 

As you can see it is my disgusted face from this summer. I think it is appropriate now too.

To help make up for it I am going to offer all of my blog readers a special 15% discount on my rich soaps. Just in time for Christmas shopping. Just mention "blog" in the notes to seller.

Be sure to stop by the publicist's blog to enter to win yummy Dog Treats from The Lucky Dog Treat Co. The giveaway ends tonight. Marlene is a great visitor here!

Tomorrow: It's AbbyDay

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin