Sunday, December 27, 2009

AbbyDay Delayed But Still Good!

Hi there! It's Abby! I wasn't going to give up my day on the blog just because it was Christmas. I knew all of you would not be able to make it through the week without my blog post!

I hope you all had a nice weekend. I know I did. I found out from the publicist that I am going to be a movie star. IT'S ABOUT TIME.

Really.

Look at this face





It was MADE for the movies! Don't you think? But now she is giving me lame excuses about not having some kind of "memory card" for the camera. What is the deal? It is my big break! Pfffffttttt! I will be able to blow this Farm.

Oh well. There is not much I can do until I get to star in the film so for now I will leave you with still photos - how passe - of me eating my Christmas treat of corn stalks.







Go away now! I don't do stills any longer.
I am destined for bigger and better things.
Moving things!





I AM A MOVIE STAR GOAT!

Tomorrow:  Goatucation -  Goat's Milk Caramel

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin