Friday, November 20, 2009

I'ts AbbyDay! I Received a Fan Letter

So there, Pricilla! The publicist told me that I, I Abby, got a fan letter. Not Pricilla. Ha! Someone wrote and said that AbbyDay was the best day on the blog. Ha! again I say! That makes me think that I could be a star. Just look at me! Look at how my fur glistens in the sun.





I could be on one of those CSI shows. See here? I am sniffing out the evidence.




Or I could play the tough goat in a Die Hard movie. Just take a gander at my mean look .




I could even do a Stephen King movie - don't I look scary? Or maybe just a little crazed...




And despite what that Pricilla says about me I can play sweet too. Don't you just want to give me a scratch between the horns?




I'm ready for my close up Mr. Spielberg!




What do you all think? 
What role do think I would play best?
I hope you enjoyed today's AbbyDay.

Tomorrow:  Matthew shows off his new halter.

The publicist asked me to remind you that today is the last day for the giveaway on her blog of the 18" x 24" Poster Print from Digital Room so head on over and check it out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin