Monday, October 19, 2009

Emily Flies

I know I have been writing a lot about Emily lately but she is a little spitfire! She is also the most adventurous of the the three kids. YOU might be surprised that it is the doe that is the scrappy goat, but I am not. I know that we does are the ones to go first into the fray.

You know well that Emily has been dancing on the goathouse and on the spools. But did you know that she has been leaping and flying too?

I think she is just a goat full of joy!



 She flies from the goathouse.




She leaps from one spool to the other.




She flies back again.




I think she loves to play.




I don't blame her. If I were a young goat....aaaah the fun I would have.

Tomorrow: Wordless Wednesday - Oh, The Indignity!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin