Saturday, October 3, 2009

Butt, Butt, Butt

Things have been getting cooler which means we goats have been getting a bit frisky. I have to admit that I like it a bit on the cooler side. Even though I am an African goat, I don't like the heat. The publicist LOVES the hot weather - personally I think she is a little bit crazy.

With the chill in the air we run around more and have some butting erm, events.  It is good for the little ones to see how these go so they can learn.  Here is Jillian in fine form as she gets ready to butt Abby. (I am all for butting Abby.)




Then they connect! Ooooooh.




Those two go at it all the time. I have no idea why.




Don't they look intense?



Jillian was really feeling frisky that day; she even came after me! But I gave her my goat stare of death and she didn't butt me. Smart doe.






Tomorrow: How the little ones learned their butting lessons.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin