Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Mystery - Is Jillian's Kid a Buck or a Doe Or Could She be Having More Than One Kid?

This is the big question around the Farm right now.  I sure don't know - I am not a fortune teller, I am a goat. Maybe I should ask Reese the cat. She is a ForTuna Teller so I think she can see into the future. Or maybe just into a can of tuna. I am not sure. But it might be a good idea. What do you think?


Jillian was acting a bit anxious yesterday. She was pacing around the pen and looking at the barn.
 



You can see how round she is...


 It can't be long now! Won't it be exciting to have a kid around again?



So I think I will have a little contest here on the blog! Everyone should guess buck or doe. Or even twins! Buck and doe, two bucks, or two does. I will put all of the right choices in the grain bucket and pick a winner. The winner will win a sample size of my rich soap. How about that? Do you think it's a good idea? If you do GUESS - BUCK or DOE. Obviously I will pick the winner after the kid is born and we don't know exactly when that will be!


Tomorrow - Goats of the Corn or New Kid on the Farm. You never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin