Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's That Time Sniff, Sniff

Yes, I must report that the time has come for the kids to leave the Farm.  It was a very sad day for us all. We will miss little Harry and I especially miss my Kevin. I knew this day was coming as I knew my boy was growing big and strong and he needed to go out on his own to his new new Farm but it doesn't make it any easier. I am sure all of you human parents understand how I feel.


His new Farm is very nice; it is much bigger than our Farm so he has lots of land for lazy grazing. He will have a little friend there too as there is already a Nigerian dwarf doe there. He will also have children to play with him so I know he will have lots of fun days ahead of him.

It is good for him to grow and move on but I want to reminisce about him here in photos. I hope you don't mind.

He was so cute when he was little.


 
  
And then he had his hopping stage...which he never really grew out of.


 
  
He would rest every now and then but in very strange places.


 
He was so funny when he was learning to walk on a lead.



And lately he continued to make us laugh by making the publicist into a goat spool!




I know we will all miss him but know as I do that he IS happy on his new Farm.  So bye - bye my little kid. Grow big and strong!




Abby will let you know how she feels about Harry going away on AbbyDay on Friday.  It is good to know they are together.

Tomorrow:  Wordless Wednesday

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin