Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Don't Understand - The Publicist Wants a Vacation?

I really don't understand this request but the publicist has asked me to post for her.  It seems she wants to go on vacation. Away from us goats. Can you imagine such a thing? Why would she want to leave us? I mean look at these faces - would you want to leave these faces?
























But anyway, she wants to take a vacation and to do so she has made up a story and would like to ask if you would vote for it. You just have to click that you like it. My loyal readers will know most of the story already; It's mostly about the Farm!


Powered by Whrrl


I guess we have to give her a break every now and again.....
Tomorrow is AbbyDay so you know that anything is possible.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin