Monday, June 8, 2009

AbbyDay - My Last Post For a Bit

As you all know I am very pregnant and will soon have my kid or kids. Even I don't know how many are kicking around in there. Some days it feels like a herd of 12 - I will tell you that! I am getting tired and it is time for me to just relax and enjoy the warm sunshine instead of writing on stupid Pricilla's blog. I know I wanted this gig after she came back from her maternity leave but now I am just tired and she can have it!

I don't have much to offer on my last post except that I am, of course, the best looking goat on the Farm. I don't know how anyone could think otherwise. Even pregnant I am gorgeous. Don't you think?



As I nibble on the tasty green grass I am the epitome of goat gorgeousness. There is no need to even show you any other goat for comparison.


Even when I am occupying another goat's house I look good.

While I graze, I am surrounded by nature's beauty but seriously - can you see anything but me?



So I leave you, my faithful readers with all of these photos of me, me, me and I know that when I return with MY beautiful kid or kids you will be just as in love with them as you are with Pricilla's Kevin. So stay tuned!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin